Sunday 23 December 2012

Artifacts Stamps for Swap

I myself has been very confused what stamps to collect. Got 2 shoe boxes filled with stamps and I was really having a hard time classifying them and where to put them. Thank goodness the post I created last month Hobby: Stamp Collecting has given me the light on what to do. So I decided to give up some of them in exchange for other themes which I give more priority.

I got here 85 artifacts stamps from Yemen, Israel, Italy, Malta, Mongolia, Bhutan, China, and many more for a swap. I'm looking for the following themes in exchange from any countries: mushrooms, cats, dogs, WWF stamps, trees, flowers, pre-historic animals, frogs, and bats. Also I no longer send first because of bad experiences :(

If you are interested for this swap please drop me a message on our facebook page Stamp Right There. Note that this a first come first serve basis and what you see below is what you'll get. :) Send me your proposals!

























You'll probably find more stamps for swap on this add site:



























Check out our Bird stamps from Cuba for swap/exchange here. 
You can also view the King Alfonso XII stamp here issued on 1880.