Saturday 10 November 2012

Birds on Stamps Part 1

Hey there! Thanks for dropping by. I really had a hard time today looking for my scanned stamp collection. Just to let you know, today is the first time I have opened my stamps archive folder on my pc after more than a year. I have been away from stamp collecting for quite awhile and I just want to be back again. And it’s nice to be back again blogging, sorting and counting my stamps that I have been collecting for 5 years already.

These two stamps below are from Republic of Guinea-Bissau. These were issued on 1989 with 7 stamps in a set, unfortunately I got only 2 (Maroon-chested Ground Dove and Seychelles Blue Pigeon). If you have a complete set that you wanted to trade with please let me know. :)

This bird stamp below is from Haiti. I don’t have much info about this one.











Some of my favorite bird stamps from Jersey (short-toed treecreeper), Namibia (laughing dove), and Cuba (gorion amarillo).

Please let me know if you have any additional info or comments of these stamps by dropping a comment below. I would be very glad to hear from you.
 

*All stamp images are owned by Christian Martin Siclot.